Thursday, February 14, 2013

Duality Essay

Today for class, we had to write a one-page essay on a relationship we have with someone or something. I wrote mine on this teddy bear my sister and I share. We got it all the ballpark a few days before I left for college, and promised to send it back and forth to each other. It's called the 'best friends bear' and we named it "Sis". We add something new to it every time we ship it back. She's made a nice pants and shirt set with our picture on it and inside jokes so far. This bear is very important to me.

The purpose of this essay was to use this relationship to develop it into ideas for our cardboard chairs. I could focus on the shipping back-and-forth aspect, or how this duals as a relationship with not just the bear, but also my sister. While I still have a lot to figure out, I think this should be a good start for my idea process.

No comments:

Post a Comment