Thursday, January 24, 2013

Round One Collages

Our first project of the semester was announced back on Tuesday, and we were already put to work. Our final assignment is to create a collage of about 70-80 4x6" pictures. This is supposed to be of something we find visually appealing. For today, we were assigned to create 4 to bring back to the group for critiques. I really enjoy building structures, so I did some of buildings around campus, as well as throw in an object. After viewing the class' work, I definitely want to abstract mine more for the next round. As for the buildings, I like my sorority house the best. I have a slight obsession with sorority houses in general, so maybe it would be neat to collage all of ours on campus. I also really like the simplicity of the coffee cup and might do more with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment